POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Little Techno Blob : Little Techno Blob Server Time
19 Aug 2024 00:26:20 EDT (-0400)
  Little Techno Blob
From: Hugo
Date: 8 Feb 2001 14:56:10
Message: <3A82F9A2.7699A314@post3.tele.dk>
Hi,

I just want to show a little piece of techno. I say "little" although it
took some hours to make, who knows, maybe 7 or 10.. I experiment with
blobs, and this picture is made entirely of blobs.

And textures. I used about half the time on creating a well suited
image-map and bump-map.

Unfortunately there are some visible blob errors, at certain angles, and
it's not my fault... So I am interested in knowing, if the "tesselation
patch" will soon be available? I hope it can grap this form correctly
and convert it to a mesh.

Parson me, I'm not sure if Warp is the one programming this patch, or it
is Chris Huff..? But I hope this patch will soon be included in MegaPOV,
together with Chris Huff's improved diffuse-reflection patch!  :o)

Hugo

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'blob_experiment.jpg' (10 KB)